Our 15,000 sqft tree salvage center is located right in the heart of the Garden State. The main building consists of a 6,000 sqft workshop, complete with a full woodshop, kiln, showroom and offices. Outside, in our 9000 sqft yard, our trees are custom milled and stored before being transformed into one of kind pieces of art.
Altogether, our facility is a woodworker’s dream on steroids. It’s so inviting that customers and craftsmen alike visit, sometimes to join in, sometimes just to hang out. Our equipment matched with our fun, experienced team, the Nature’s Fell Experience is great for anyone who has an interest in woodworking.
With such a diverse array of equipment, we have everything needed to make your dreams come true or give you the opportunity to try something new. Here is a small list of equipment that truly sets us apart.
- Woodmizer LT 40 Super Hydraulic Sawmill for all your milling needs
- Leadermac SmartMac, 5 headed Moulder for making custom flooring and moulding
- Alaskan Sawmill capable of cutting up to 60 inch trees
- 40ft long, Nyle Dehumidification Kiln capable of drying 3500 bdft at a time
- Laser Guided Rip Saw
- Skid Steer with grappler for managing logs
- (2) 3-ton cranes for moving pallets, loading the kiln and managing larger inventory
- Jointer Planer up to 30 inches
- Double Sided Thickness Planer for wood up to 30 inches wide and 14 inches high
- Multiple trailers for transporting logs up to 20ft long
- Lathe for use in making reproductions spindles, legs, posts, bowls and other wood products
- Disk, belt and spindle sanders
- 12-foot bench vise used in build doors, tables, butcher block counters and book matched slabs
- Panel saw for cutting sheets of plywood and slab lumber
- Felder Bandsaw/Resaw